B12 5000 liquid 30 ml
Vitamin B12 is an important cofactor for energy metabolism. It works with folate in the methylation pathway, which supports healthy homocysteine metabolism in the synthesis of S-adenosyl-methionine (SAMe), an important methyl donor.1 As such, it supports methylation for key biochemical reactions occurring in blood cells, neurons, the vasculature and many other tissues.2 Through this pathway, vitamin B12 enables proper red blood cell formation, neurological function and DNA synthesis.3 The activated and methylated form methylcobalamin is the primary form found in the cytosol of cells and is the predominant active isomer in the bloodstream. By promoting SAMe production, methylcobalamin maintains healthy cell development, including the formation of red blood cells.4‡
- Supports red blood cell, cognitive and nerve functions‡
- Provides support for neurological function and nerve cell health‡
- Acts as an important cofactor for energy metabolism‡
- Formulated with methylcobalamin, an active form of vitamin B12
- Available in liquid and capsule formonvenient, great-tasting liquid formula for easy dispensing (B12 and B12 5,000)
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
Serving Size: 1 ml (0.03 fl oz) (one full dropper)
Servings Per Container: 30
- Vitamin B12 (formualted with methylcobalamin) 5,000 mcg
Other ingredients: purified water, apple juice concentrate, natural vegetable glycerin, citric acid, black currant juice, purified stevia leaf extract, potassium sorbet.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 ml (one full dropper), with a meal, or as directed by a health professional
If you are pregnant or lactating‚ have any health condition or are taking any medication‚ consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place..