Caprylic Acid (MINIMUM ORDER: 2)
By Pure Encapsulations
Supports healthy microbial balance‡
Caprylic acid, also known as octanoic acid, is a naturally occurring fatty acid that promotes a favorable environment for beneficial microflora. Due to its fat solubility, it is believed to penetrate intestinal mucosal cells to exert its effects.‡
- Support for healthy microbial balance‡
- Gradual release, buffered caprylic acid‡
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Caprylic Acid helps to provide a gradual release of calcium and magnesium caprylates to support a healthy gastrointestinal tract.‡
Two vegetarian capsules contain:
- Calcium (as calcium caprylate) 60 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium caprylate) 36 mg
- Caprylic acid (as calcium and magnesium caprylate) 800 mg
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
2 capsules, 30 minutes before each meal, or as directed by a health professional.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.